RapstingRapsting

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Enigma Hide Enigma Hide

So you like critique, eh?

Well this mix was pretty cool, despite the fact that it was sorta short and didn't go anywhere. You're most likely going to lose points on sound quality and on the lack of ending.

And there's no bass! Bass is really what holds a song together, mate.

You should work on your mixing skills, add some stuff to this and then resubmit later, because at its core it really isn't too bad.

Rated 4 for potential :]

DeusExMagna responds:

Wait, a loop isn't supposed to end, though! Or are you using the term "ending" loosely here?

Anyway, thanks for the critique. I admit, the absence of a bass track doesn't really bother me, but I might retool it at a later date with a bass track to see just what kind of difference it makes.

As for sound quality, are you saying my work's lo-fi, or that certain aspects are a tad muddy? I'm assuming it's the latter, which is, indeed, truth. That can be fixed simply enough.

Thanks again. I'll come back to this sooner or later and fix 'er up for sure.

Jingle bells-Pie edition Jingle bells-Pie edition

Can I please have that minute of life back

Sorry mate, music is much more than some poorly recorded guitar and a drum loop.

Zafer:(Eternity - FFx-2 Theme) Zafer:(Eternity - FFx-2 Theme)

Could be better :/

Intro would have sounded so much better with some sustain and with a lower piano track doing something different. These things make all the difference.

It sounds too jerky.. Y'know, the notes don't really flow. Also, some drums might be good.

The ending part is way too loud, I heard my speakers crackle, and that's not a good thing. That means the levels are too high.

For all its worth, I give a 5/10. It could be so much better if you used this song to its full potential.

Diamondz07 responds:

OK, thankz for the comments, my idea was to creat this song only with piano, but reading this, i think im gonna to mixed a little :), so after that, lest hope that you like it more :D.
Thankz for comment

Some pretty badass shit Some pretty badass shit

Pretty sick xD

Awesome track, but I was slightly disappointed that I couldn't hear the bass very well.
Piano/synth parts made up for it though by being damn awesome.

Wormhole Vortex Wormhole Vortex

Some suggestions

This track really has potential.. It's lacking drive though.
The beat is pretty good, although it could always use some symbols and drum elements that would make it so much better.
As for the lead, it's difficult to hear what's going on. Turn up accompaniment tracks, and I would suggest that you add some sort of faster riff in the background that would give the song more drive.

JakesFable responds:

Great idea man! I'll go ahead and try that, Thanks alot ;)